Wednesday, June 12, 2013

To the Family,
Here are some of the things that went on this week. I mismatched my suit, went to the temple this morning, got punked, and yep it was a K CYA moment! Hope that everything is alright. Here is my update from the MTC. My companion and me have been called to be Zone Leaders as of next Sunday so this week we will be shadowing the current Zone Leaders. I had the most amazing experience that I will send you in a email in a little in a second. Other than that I watched my first district in my zone leave, which was really weird. I am doing great, the food isn't helping me cuz I am losing weight because I don't have time to lift.  My companion is going to my mission and his name is Elder Smith. . Anyway, I love the MTC and i'll be right you another email here after i switch my laundry.
Sincerely,
Elder DeVries

No comments:

Post a Comment