Sunday, June 2, 2013

1ST LETTER FROM MTC

Hey Family,                                                                                                      May 29th, 2013
Dad you were spot on! The first five minutes were rough but after that it was AWESOME! It's amazing that the spirit is so strong here.  My companions name is Elder Smith from Utah!  He is amazing! Well I got to go to bed!  I'll talk to you later!
                                          Love,   Elder Hunter Darren DeVries

 P.S.  Send me candy cuz we trade! (skittles, peach-o's & pringles:)
MY DISTRICT ROCKS!

Hey Mom,                                                                                                         May 30th, 2013
This place is amazing still! We are starting to learn Spanish.  I'll try to say a little.  Mi Jesus Cristo armar tu'!
Jesus Cristo es tu' hermano.  Well that's it for now.  For lunch we had burritos and hot dogs.  Also please send me stamps or tell me where you put them.  Thanks for all you've done to get me here!  Tell the family hello!  Go print the family picture and send it to me, I have plenty of space.  Also the girls can send me drawings.  The store is awesome.  Anyway,  I'll talk to you later!
                                           Love Ya,  Elder Hunter Darren DeVries

P.S.    Learning a language is tough but Luke 1:37 helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment