Friday, June 28, 2013

Hi Mom
I'm doing great!  The food is getting old and I'm leaving for mexico in 10 days! I know I'm kind of a big deal,but thats because I have a greaat companion.  I'm sure trek will be great, just make sure you drink plenty of water the week before you go.  You had a dream about me huh?  Well I wish I could say the same, but I just fall asleep and wake up!  Cruise, after the mission to Villerhermosa or Mexico.  I haven't visited anymore with my mission president.  No, I wont be traveling with him, he leaves one week before me.  I'm so excited!  Our zone is great & I make sure everyone is involved,   Kcya
                                                                         Sincerely Elder Hunter Darren DeVries

Ask dad: Trey Burke to the jazz???Bet me a t-shirt

Dad
Good to hear from you.  The fireside was simply incredible.  I locked  eyes with Bednar & we waved at each other.  Mom's feeling adventureous with softball huh?  I know the lord wants me to be successful!  I need Ramona and Al's address.  Email it to me.I have 10 days crazy huh?  I'm always smiling! :)
                                                                Sincerely Hunter Darren DeVries
                                                                          KCYA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment