Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mom and Dad, 

This email is only to tell you that there is a storm coming and they told us that since we are on the coast that we might have to stay in our house for a few days IF the storm gets serious. The mission President specifically called our zone leader to tell us in Frontera. So he is aware of the circumstances. Mom if I dont send you a email this monday it is because everything is flooded. Dont worry I am in Gods hands and he has a plan in which I believe is for me and Elder Shuler to help them repair their homes and give them hope and Christ like love and charity,  IF it does Flood. Mom tell everyone I love them and do not WORRY!!!! Literally I will be fine, we are going to buy extra food just in case we have to stay in for a few days. Mom I love you and I promise that this is my opportunity to help this people if the storm does come!  But It may or MAY NOT happen. But just watch the weather and dont be worried. 

Le amo muchichismo, este es mi oportunidad para todos personas en Frontera ven La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Santos de Los ULTIMOS DIAS es por ellos. Yo espero no, pero si sÏ daremos nuestro servicio por todas personas.

--
Sincerely,
Elder DeVries

No comments:

Post a Comment