Monday, March 24, 2014

Lovin life in Minititalan!

Wore through a pair of shoes!


Minititalan Zone 
Alright Check your email! I have special transfers, I am going to Carmen City tomorrow and I will be a district leader and my companion will be Elder Peterson. We will see If I have time tomorrow to write you guys! I had a great week and everything was perfect until they called me for special transfers! I love you guys and I will see you soon!!! 
Mom, I can't write a lot but let's just say I am in Ciudad de Carmen!!!! I love it so far!!! It was hard to leave but I had too and we are opening an area...... I have a lot of work to do! Two Americans versus the World!!!!!
I brought my air conditioner(we have free air conditioning here)  ha ha!  It took an eight hour bus ride to get here.   My companion is Elder Peterson from Bountiful Utah! He has six weeks less then me!  He has been in Palenque for his whole mission, he just got here a week ago! We are living in the area Carmen, and zone Carmen. We are living with the zone leaders.  We are by the beach!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment