Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hunter can iron? WHAT?
I AM STAYING IN MY AREA!!!! I am doing great mom! I really am excited to stay for one more transfer!  We are putting down a lot of dates for baptism and getting everyone ready to get in the water. I am where I need to be, I know that!  I have come to the conclusion that we all have choices or decisions to make. Every one of them have a conclusion, whether it is big or small, it does have a conclusion. I think that Gods Plan He thought over and He knew we would have to learn for ourselves, rather than be given knowledge. But it is hard for a parent to give their child an experience in which they know they will suffer, they will be tried, and they will question WHY ME? But think more then this. Think of all the great experiences that He has given us and all the many things that help us know He lives. ALMA 30:44 gives us an answer to this. But I testify He loves us and through His decision to send us here, we can decide to follow the greatest tool He has sent us or not, our Brother Jesus Christ. How sweet it truly is, to know that my Redeemer LIVES! I can only imagine the decisions that I might have to give my children one day but if I live His principles and His teachings I will be just fine but I already knew that because I have great parents, so I learned a thing or two! Decide to chose HIM, His plan, His example, and more importantly then anything, accept His LOVE! I bare solemn and humble testimony as a Servant of God, our Choices reflect our lives and we can be happy if we Choice the Right! Love you guys and this is my prayer for each and everyone of you!

Breakfast of Champions!


No comments:

Post a Comment