Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5th week email

 The temple is going through cleaning for the next month and I will be leaving the MTC next monday at 7:30!!! 
I will be emailing you more later today. But that sounds great. Also i need my ukulele tuner and if you could print off some church music or email me some for the ukulele that'd be great. Also send me a ukulele cord sheet. you could just google ukulele cord sheet and print it. I think that's going be a great way to do hymns.   Please send me a printed copy of Priesthood lineage.
I just got back on I have like 10 minutes! So this week I have done this!


I've been great I have been reading the Book of Mormon and I'll probably finish today! Tell them hello! I love you and read Jacob 1:19 and Mormon 7! I have no more time! i love you guys and I'll be emailing on Sunday because I leave on monday for Mexico at 7 30 am! K CYA! I'll write you a long letter! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment