Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Miracles come from those that Act….

                Good thing we acted. This week we saw many miracles, but one of the miracles that I would like to talk about.  So we got a call Tuesday at 12:00 PM that one of the members in the ward needed a blessing given to a neighbor so I told my companion lets go and give a blessing and then put a baptismal date with her. So we got there and we started to talk. We found out as a little girl she attended church, and a few years ago she attended in Acayucan, Veracruz. But the thing that really got me was that she said she was looking for peace and  something to help her come unto Jesus more. We taught about the Restoration of the Gospel but she stopped us right before the First Vision and said she had already heard this quite a few times but I told her to pay attention to what she feels. After I related the First Vision, she was crying and said I got a answer from Jesus. I know it is true. We asked her to be baptized on the 28 of March 2015, she said yes! She is super ready, happy, and more than anything a MIRACLE!!!
                I know this is Gods work, and we can be apart of it. The member that called us was the real missionary here and thanks to her we will be able to help someone enter into the waters of baptism and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. I know Jesus is the Christ. That he called Joseph Smith to be his prophet, and I know that the Book of Mormon is true. Let God help you complete His work, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment