Monday, March 9, 2015

Hi Mom,

I am doing really well! I had a really rough week but it is good we have a lot of faith in the people that we are teaching right now. We hope that everything will work out and we will be able to baptize this month a few people!  It got cold this weekend but now it is starting to get hot! That is exciting! I cant wait to hear where Noah is going. I actually have a cold right now, it is really weird but I blame it on the members giving me soo much food! They really love us. We had Mission Counsel, it was great. I loved it and now we are trying to help the zone. I am super happy. 

The Saturday that never ended


I really thought to myself Good golly miss molly where are the people that I am suppose to teach? Saturday was one of the few days in the mission where we literally went with every investigator, member, recent convert, or less active and everyone said they didn't have time. We walked a ton but we made some really good contacting while we were walking around. One of them being Carlos. Sunday afternoon, we visited Carlos and his mom Guadelupe. We started teaching lesson one and then I gave the first vision and the words that I had said many times came out in a way that made them both cry. Guadelupe had lots of cancer issues.  It was really sad to see but when she heard the first vision, she cried and explained to us that she had been visited by elders 12 years ago. Carlos accepted to be baptized on the 28 of March and Guadelupe fell asleep because of her sickness but we are sure she will accept the next time we go. Just got to fight to the end to be able show the Lord where your heart really is and then he will bless you. I love this work and I will always be apart of it. Jesus is the Christ and the Director of the great work and he needs the help of each and every one of us. Open your mouth and the words will be given unto you. 

P-day at the Comalcalco Ruins






















Our Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment