Monday, March 2, 2015

It was a good week! We have a few investigators that are coming along! We got up to 71 attendance little by little. We love life!!   My new companion is really cool! My new companion is from Meridan. I am teaching him english, it is great!!! Little by little he will get the language. We were busy trying to help our new investigators get ready for baptism. We are hoping for a few this next month!!! Doing great dad! I think the thing that is making me driven is just to love every minute of the mission. Like everyday is just different. It is starting to get hot again so I love that!!! We are contacting more again and I love it when my companion backs me up!! We are doing good! I finished the new testament and I loved it besides Revelations its just weird. But I will be reading the Book of Mormon at a 100% again!! I am pumped and ready!!!   I am doing good we went to the ruins today! It was really cool! We are doing good we have found a lot of investigators and we are really happy! We are trying to make these last few months count!!!! Give Grandma my love and tell her to get better!
Elder from the District!

Elders making a break for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment