Monday, November 3, 2014

Hanging with the Brothers!


P-day in Paradise.

Living the dream!

That is great that Angela had her little girl I cant wait to go see her after I come home ha ha!!!! I am doing fine it was a very stressful week because we worked like crazies and we didnt get to see a lot of fruit. I had to help the elders in my district move out of their house. One of them just went home, so I had to make sure the house was clean and ready. It was just a lot of stuff that fell on my plate that I wasn't ready for. But we are excited for a fresh new week!!! I am super pumped because out of the few people we have we are going to baptize!!!! We went contacting in a graveyard and it was fun and we contacted lots of people!!! I am pretty excited for this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment